Tuesday, February 1, 2011

American Idol 2011


Hi everyone. As it is the currently the 10th season of American Idol, I think that the world is abuzz about the new judges, rock outfit Aerosmith's frontman and famous hispanic songstress. I seriously believe that the addition of Steve Tyler and Jennifer Lopez to the panel of judges was a indeed an awesome idea. The past seasons of american idol have been rather boring and the presence of the new judges have been a breath of fresh air.I was thinking of skipping this season but I think a lot of people (including me) are going to enjoy this season. Moving on to the senior judge Randy, I think he should think of other words of advice to give apart from his usual extremely predictable syllables. There were lot of touching stories this year that opened my eyes to the plight of others. Chris Medina's story was a touching albeit an eye opening one. Doing what he did for his partner is far from easy and he is definitely one in a million. His cover of The Scripts, Breakeven was really good and honest.


This season has been more inspiring. A public accountant tried out with a rendition of The Scripts, The Man Who Cant be Moved (songs by this irish band have been quite a favourite this year)and he made the cut. I believe that this speaks true to the original message of American Idol that anyone who has the talent deserves the chance. Their famliy background, education and career waver in the background while their talent shines and inspire millions more to go for their dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment